Movado Mens Heritage Rose Gold Chronograph Watch with Printed Index, Black/Brown/Pink/Gold (3650021)
- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Heritage Series Calendoplan chronograph men's watch is a dynamic timepiece and provocative artistic inspiration personified.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 43 mm rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case, a black lacquer dial with white subdials and a date display, and a chocolate leather strap. It has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs' Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado Heritage Series Calendoplan chronograph men's watch is a dynamic timepiece and provocative artistic inspiration personified. It features a 43 mm rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case and a black-lacquer 3-hand dial with luminescent rose gold-toned hands and applied markers, printed white minute index, date display and white day, minute counter, and small second subdials. The chocolate-brown leather strap includes top-stitched detail and utilizes a secure, classic rose gold ion-plated stainless steel buckle to ensure your stylish watch always fits perfectly. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The sapphire crystal glass is shatter- and scratch-resistant and the Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The Heritage Series Calendoplan chronograph watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details