Movado Men's Museum Gunmetal Watch with a Concave Dot Museum Dial, Black/Brown (Model 607224)
- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Museum Sport men's watch is the powerful embodiment of our iconic sun dial that lets you bask in all the innovative elegance of our world-renowned style.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 42 mm grey and black PVD-finished stainless steel case, a black dial with a black dot and luminescent hands, and a cognac calfskin strap. It has a water resistance rating of 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs' Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado Museum Sport men's watch is the powerful embodiment of our iconic sun dial that lets you bask in all the innovative elegance of our world- renowned style. It features a 42 mm gunmetal PVD-finished stainless steel case with a black PVD-finished bezel and a round, black 3-hand dial with black minute reflector ring, signature black dot and luminescent hands. The smooth cognac calfskin strap utilizes a secure gunmetal PVD-finished stainless steel buckle to ensure your stylish watch always fits perfectly. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The sapphire crystal glass is shatter- and scratch-resistant and the Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The Museum Sport watch is water resistant up to 30 meters. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details