Movado Men's BOLD Sport Khaki PVD Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Brown/Black (Model 3600511)
- DURABLE, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD men's watch exemplifies rugged sophistication and offeres a strikingly innovative masculine design with a military air.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 43.5 mm khaki ion-plated stainless steel case and link bracelet, black 3-hand dial, signature dot, white lumi-filled markers, and date display. It is water resistant up to 100 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal-and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado BOLD men's watch exemplifies rugged sophistication and offeres a strikingly innovative masculine design with a military air. It features a 43.5 mm khaki-toned ion-plated stainless steel case with a screw-down crown and unidirectional black ion-plated stainless steel bezel. The black 3-hand dial has a khaki-toned minute reflector ring, black signature dot, white lumi- filled markers and a day/date display. The khaki-toned ion-plated stainless steel link bracelet utilizes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The K1 mineral crystal is more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal. The Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The BOLD Sport watch has a water resistance rating of 10 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details