Movado Men's Heritage Yellow Gold Chronograph Watch with Printed Index, Gold/Blue/White (3650015)
- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Heritage Series Calendoplan chronograph men's watch is a dynamic timepiece and provocative artistic inspiration personified.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 43 mm yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and link bracelet, navy dial with parchment-colored subdials, a printed parchment minute index, and date display. It has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs' Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado Heritage Series Calendoplan chronograph men’s watch is a dynamic timepiece and provocative artistic inspiration personified. It features a 43 mm yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and a round, navy dial with luminescent gold-toned hands and applied markers, printed parchment minute index, date display and parchment-colored day, minute counter, and small second subdials. The yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel brick-link bracelet utilizes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This iconic and modern wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The sapphire crystal glass is shatter- and scratch-resistant and the Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The Heritage Series Calendoplan chronograph watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details