Movado Women's BOLD Thin Yellow Gold Watch with a Flat Dot Sunray Dial, Gold (Model 3600373)
- ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD women's watch is inspired by refined architectural purity that lets you discover a stunningly beautiful vision of our sunray dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 44 mm yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and mesh-link bracelet and a gold-toned metallic Museum dial with matching sunray dot and hands. It is water resistant up to 3 ATM.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal-and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado BOLD women’s watch is inspired by refined architectural purity that lets you discover a stunningly beautiful vision of our sunray dial. It features a thin 44 mm yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and a K1 crystal with a ring of gold-toned metallization with a gold-toned hour index. The gold-toned sunray dial has a matching sunray dot and hands and the yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel mesh-link bracelet utilizes a deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. Removable mesh-textured links at the back of the bracelet allow the size to be adjusted to achieve the perfect fit. This iconic wristwatch for women includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The K1 mineral crystal is more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal. The Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The BOLD watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details