Movado Men's BOLD Metals Two-Tone Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Silver/Grey/Gold (3600431)
- MODERN, TIMELESS DESIGN: The Movado BOLD men's watch personifies sleek sophistication with a modern, masculine and monochromatic design.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 42.5 mm stainless steel and yellow-gold ion-plated case and link bracelet and a silver dial with hour/minute index and yellow gold-toned hands and sunray dot. It is water resistant up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal-and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado BOLD men's watch personifies sleek sophistication with a modern, masculine and monochromatic design. It features a 42.5 mm stainless steel and yellow gold ion-plated case and a K1 crystal with a ring of highly reflective, silver-toned metallization. The silver-toned dial has stamped hour/minute index, yellow gold-toned hands and sunray dot and the stainless steel and yellow-gold ion-plated link bracelet utilizes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The K1 mineral crystal is more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal. The Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The BOLD watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details