Movado Men's Series 800 Sport Yellow Gold Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Gold/Black (2600145)
- DYNAMIC, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Series 800 men's sport watch is a cutting-edge timepiece that lets you bask in an incredibly powerful interpretation of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm black aluminum, yellow PVD-finished stainless steel case, a black dial with printed Arabic minute index, and a yellow PVD-finished stainless steel link bracelet. It is water resistant up to 200 meters
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs' Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado Series 800 men's sport watch is a cutting-edge timepiece that lets you bask in an incredibly powerful interpretation of our iconic Museum dial. It features a 40 mm yellow gold PVD-finished stainless steel case with a black aluminum fixed sport bezel and rugged screw-down crown. The round, black 3-hand dial has a signature gold-toned dot, hands and applied stick markers, printed Arabic minute index, luminescent details, and date display. The yellow gold PVD-finished stainless steel link bracelet utilizes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The sapphire crystal glass is shatter- and scratch- resistant and the Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The Series 800 watch is water resistant up to 200 meters. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details