Movado Women's BOLD Sugar Dial Rose Gold Watch with Flat Dot, Gold/Pink (Model 3600503)
- ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD women's watch is inspired by gorgeous architectural purity that lets you discover a luxuriously breathtaking timepiece featuring our stunning sugar dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 34 mm rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case and link bracelet and a rose gold-toned dial with a frosted ring, and rose-gold dot and hands. It is water resistant up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal-and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado BOLD women's watch is inspired by gorgeous architectural purity that lets you discover a luxuriously breathtaking timepiece featuring our stunning sugar dial. It features a 34 mm rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case and a rose gold-toned dial with a matching frosted-textured outer ring, rose gold-toned dot and hands. The rose gold ion-plated stainless steel link bracelet utilizes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This elegant and modern wristwatch for women includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The K1 mineral crystal is more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal. The Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The BOLD watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details