Movado Women's Heritage Rose Gold Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Gold/Silver (Model 3650039)
- STYLISH, ELEGANT DESIGN: The Movado Heritage Series Datron women's watch is an astonishingly beautiful timepiece and the embodiment of innovative artistic expression.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 31 mm rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case and link bracelet and a silver and white dial with a printed black minute index, and date display. It has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs' Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado Heritage Series Datron women's watch is an astonishingly beautiful timepiece and the embodiment of innovative artistic expression. It features a 31 mm rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case and a round, silver white sunray 3-hand dial with luminescent rose gold-toned hands and applied markers, printed black minute index and date display. The rose gold ion-plated stainless steel link bracelet utilizes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This elegant wristwatch for women includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The sapphire crystal glass is shatter- and scratch-resistant and the Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The Heritage Series Datron watch has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details