Movado Women's BOLD Ceramic Watch with a Crystal-Set Dot, White/Silver (Model 3600534)
- ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD women's watch is inspired by refined architectural purity where Ceramic meets time with a new modern attitude.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 36.3 mm white ceramic stainless steel case, silver white dial with a clear crystal-set dot and white ceramic stainless steel link bracelet. It is water resistant up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal-and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The Movado BOLD women's watch is inspired by refined architectural purity where Ceramic meets time with a new modern attitude. It features a 36.3 mm white ceramic and stainless steel case and a K1 crystal with a ring of highly reflective, white-toned metallization. The silver white dial has a clear crystal-set dot and white-toned hands and the white ceramic and stainless steel link bracelet includes a secure deployment clasp that makes putting on and taking off your watch as easy as pushing a button. This elegant and modern wristwatch for women includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The K1 mineral crystal is more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal. The Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The BOLD watch has a water resistance rating of 3 ATM. Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction. View Details