VIKI LYNN Tree Necklace Sterling Silver CZ Jewelry for Women,18"
- 925 sterling silver tree pendant with sparkly cubic zirconia
- Length of the chain: 16.5+2 inches
- "Trees are magnificent in beauty as well as being supreme symbols of endurance, weathering the storm, emitting energies of acceptance, grace, and wisdom."
- Jewelry for women-Christmas gifts, Valentines gifts for her, birthday gifts for women, engagement gifts, anniversary gifts, ladies gifts, daughter gifts, mom gifts, wife gifts, best friend gifts, teenage girls gifts
- 30 days money back guarantee. Purchase from VIKI LYNN, where ultimate craftsmanship and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable price to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won't spend money unnecessarily on other links. We only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients. **Attributes of 925 Sterling Silver** **Hallmark.** If your item contains a S925 hallmark, it is sterling silver. **Oxidization.** When silver is exposed to air, it oxidizes. The oxidization of the silver causes the metal to tarnish and take on a black tint over time. If you see black tone after a period of use, the item is sterling silver. **Magnetic.** Like gold and platinum, silver is a non-ferrous metal-it is not magnetic. Run a strong magnet over your item. If the item is not attracted to the magnet, it is made out of a non-ferrous metal. **Caring for Sterling Silver Jewelry** **Keep the silver away from substances that will cause tarnish.** Anything that contains sulfur will cause silver to tarnish. To prevent this from happening, keep your silver away from things like:Sweat,Rubber and latex,Food items like mayonnaise, mustard, eggs, and onions,Wool,Lotions, creams, and beauty products **Take your jewelry off.** Since there are so many things that can tarnish silver, it's a good idea to remove your jewelry when you go swimming in chlorinated water or do household chores (to keep the silver away from the chemicals).Sunlight can also have an effect, so take your jewelry off any time you plan on spending time in the sun **Wipe your jewelry clean with a silver polishing cloth before putting it into storage. Store it somewhere cool, dark, and dry.** Humidity causes jewelry to tarnish faster, so the more you limit the humidity, the slower your jewelry will tarnish. View Details