VIKI LYNN AAA Cubic Zirconia Necklace 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry for Women, 17.7”
- Paving AAA cubic zirconia, this unique necklace is sparkly enough to make you stand out in any occasion.
- Length of Chain:15.7+1.9inches extender chain, pendant size: 0.7x0.23x0.15inches, total weight: 2.9g
- Come with a gift box, could be consider as Christmas gifts for women, birthday gifts for her, mothers day gifts, valentines day gifts for girlfriend, wedding anniversary gifts for wife, bridesmaid gifts.
- To ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer you 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Purchase from VIKI LYNN, where ultimate craftsmanship and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- All fine sterling silver does tarnish. We recommend you to keep it dry. Exposing to water, chemical makeups or oils of you skin may quicken the tarnishing process. Sterling silver is best to be stored in a cool,dry place such as a jewelry box. For general cleaning, a polishing cloth would be preferable.
**VIKI LYNN AAA Cubic Zirconia Necklace 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry for Women, 17.7"** **GIFT IDEAS** Christmas Gifts, birthday gifts for women, valentines day gifts, gifts for mom, gifts for aunt, engagement gifts, wedding gifts **Attributes of 925 Sterling Silver** **Hallmark.** If your item contains a S925 hallmark, it is sterling silver. **Oxidization.** When silver is exposed to air, it oxidizes. The oxidization of the silver causes the metal to tarnish and take on a black tint over time. If you see black tone after a period of use, the item is sterling silver. **Magnetic.** Like gold and platinum, silver is a non-ferrous metal,it is not magnetic. Run a strong magnet over your item. If the item is not attracted to the magnet, it is made out of a non-ferrous metal. **Caring for Sterling Silver Jewelry** **Keep the silver away from substances that will cause tarnish.** Anything that contains sulfur will cause silver to tarnish. To prevent this from happening, keep your silver away from things like:Sweat,Rubber and latex,Food items, Wool,Lotions, creams, and beauty products **Wipe your jewelry clean with a silver polishing cloth before putting it into storage. Store it somewhere cool, dark, and dry.** Humidity causes jewelry to tarnish faster, so the more you limit the humidity, the slower your jewelry will tarnish. View Details