VIKI LYNN Pearl Necklace 8-9mm Freshwater Cultured Pearls Sterling Silver Jewelry for Women
- VIKI LYNN 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pearl Necklace- lolipop pendant clasp. Length of the Chain: 18 inches
- Size of Pearl: Approx. 8.5-9mm;Size of pendant:0.9cm x0.7cm x 0.7cm,weight: 1.96g;
- Jewelry for women-Christmas gifts for women, birthday gifts for her, engagement gifts, anniversary gifts, mom gifts, bridesmaid gifts, best friend gifts, teen girl gifts
- To ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer you a 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Purchase from VIKI LYNN, where ultimate craftsmanship and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Pearls are a chemical and an organic gem that require specialized care. They deteriorate in contact with chemicals like household cleaners, perfumes, cosmetics, and any hair care product of all kinds. A good rule of thumb is that your pearls are "The Last Thing You Put On", when dressing, and "The First Thing You Take Off", when you get home. The surface of a pearl is soft and can be easily damaged, store it inside a well made jewelry box for safe keeping.
VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable price to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won't spend money unnecessarily on other links. We only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients. **Gift Idea** Christmas gifts, birthday gifts for her, 50th birthday gifts for women, engagement gifts, anniversary gifts, gifts for mom, bridesmaid gifts, best friend gifts, teen girl gifts **How to Tell Real Pearls from Imitation Pearls** **Surface** Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl. Imitation pearls are almost always "too perfect" - they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections. Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification) **Shape** Most real pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high price and is very rare. **Touching** Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin. Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don't feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls. View Details