VIKI LYNN Pearl Necklace 6-7mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl with Pearl Pendant Jewelry for Women
- VIKI LYNN Original Design: 6-7mm off round, real freshwater pearl necklace with a 8-9mm water drop shaped pearl pendant. Material: 925 sterling silver 18K gold plated.
- Pearl necklace arrives with a luxury PU leather gift box. The perfect gift for that "Someone special" in your life: mother's day gifts, wedding anniversary gifts for wife, birthday gifts for women, Christmas gifts or simply, "Just Because", ensuring a smile on your loved one's face
- Vintage Design with three S pearl pendant especially for bride on wedding day: A Sweet gift for the Special you on this Saintly day.
- To ensure you're completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer you a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty for any quality problem. Purchase from VIKI LYNN, where ultimate craftsmanship and satisfaction are always guaranteed.
- Pearls are a chemical and an organic gem that require specialized care. They deteriorate in contact with chemicals like household cleaners, perfumes, cosmetics, and any hair care product of all kinds. A good rule of thumb is that your pearls are "The Last Thing You Put On", when dressing, and "The First Thing You Take Off", when you get home. The surface of a pearl is soft and can be easily damaged, store it inside a well made jewelry box for safe keeping.
VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable price to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won't spend money unnecessarily on other links. We are enthusiastic about fashion and care deeply about craftsmanship, where we only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients. Overall Quality (Pearls Grading) Pearl Color: White Pearl Shape: Off-Round Pearl Overall Quality: AAA Pearl Luster: Very High Pearl Blemish: 90% - 98% Free Pearl Smoothness: Very Good Pearl Matching: Good Nacre: Thick Metal: S925 Side Stone: None Valentine Days Gifts, Wedding Gifts, Anniversary Gifts, Mother Day gifts, Birthday Gifts **How to Tell Real Pearls from Imitation Pearls** **Surface** Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl. Imitation pearls are almost always "too perfect" - they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections. Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification) **Shape** Most real pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high price and is very rare. **Touching** Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin. Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don't feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls. View Details