THE PEARL SOURCE 14K Gold Round White Akoya Cultured Pearl & Diamond Lois Pendant Necklace for Women
- Lustrous round white Akoya cultured pearl. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual.
- ✦ TOP QUALITY JEWELRY ✦ Handpicked, real pearls with thick and iridescent nacre. This pendant is comprised of the highest quality 14 Karat Gold and matching 18" gold chain.
- ✦ PERFECT FOR GIFTING ✦ These elegant gemstones make the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthdays, June Birthstone, Engagement, Brides, Bridesmaids or Graduation for any woman, teen, children, adults, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriend, wife, fiancee or that special lady.
- ✦ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✦ To ensure your complete and total satisfaction, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
- ✦ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST ✦ The Pearl Source is proud to be one of the leading Foundation Members of the Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA).
Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. The Akoya pearls from the salt waters of Japan are grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. This beautiful Akoya pearl pendant is a must have for any jewelry collection. The white Akoya pearl is mounted on .6 grams of high quality 14K white gold, and is adorned with .025 Carats of SI quality diamonds. A matching 18 inch gold chain is included with every pendant. The pearl itself is AAA in quality with very high levels of luster and nacre. Multiple pearl sizes may be selected for this pendant, as well as the gold color, allowing you to customize your own pendant. Each product is shipped in an elegant jewelry gift box, creating an elegant presentation. All of our Akoya pearl pendants are made on site, and our extensive experience and careful attention to detail allows us to create truly beautiful Akoya pearl pendants. A certificate of authenticity is included with every pendant, verifying the source and quality of the pearls. View Details