THE PEARL SOURCE 14K Gold 7.0-7.5mm Hanadama Quality Round Genuine White Japanese Akoya Saltwater Cultured Pearl Necklace in 16" Choker Length for Women
- Designer necklace with 7.0-7.5mm diameter round white Akoya cultured pearls. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual.
- ✦ TOP QUALITY JEWELLERY ✦ Handpicked, real pearls with thick and iridescent nacre. Each Necklace is affixed with the highest quality 14K gold clasp.
- ✦ PERFECT FOR GIFTING ✦ These elegant gemstones make the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthdays, June Birthstone, Engagement, Brides, Bridesmaids or Graduation for any woman, teen, children, adults, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriend, wife, fiancee or that special lady.
- ✦ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✦ To ensure your complete and total satisfaction, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
- ✦ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST ✦ The Pearl Source is proud to be one of the leading Foundation Members of the Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA).
Hanadama, meaning "Flower Pearl," represents the highest quality available in Japanese Akoya Pearls, certified by the Japan Pearl Science Laboratory. Only approximately 2% of the annual Akoya cultured pearl harvest qualifies for the Hanadama Grade. This beautiful Akoya pearl necklace ranges between 7.0-7.5mm in size and consists of all beautiful and extremely lustrous Hanadama pearls. All pearls in this necklace are perfectly round and are strung with silk thread and double-knotted between each pearl. This necklace comes standard with a beautiful 14K gold clasp, with the choice of white or yellow gold. Additional necklace lengths may be selected above to create the perfect piece of pearl jewelry. All of our pearl products are shipped in an elegant jewelry box that truly makes a remarkable presentation. Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. The Akoya pearls from the saltwaters of Japan are grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. All of our Akoya pearl necklaces are made on site, and our extensive experience and careful attention to detail allows us to create truly beautiful Akoya pearl necklaces. View Details